October 31, 2006

Windows Media Player11 for free

Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP to the public. It has almost been exactly two-months since Microsoft released WMP 11 Beta 2 and now everyone can bask in the joy of the final release.

For those of you who haven’t tried Windows Media Player 11 then I think you will be surprisingly impressed. Microsoft put a lot of effort into competing with Apple’s iTunes software and it definitely shows.

One area, however, that is apparently being left out is podcast support. I understand that Microsoft would want to stay away from things that Apple has started, but podcasts are practically a standard. If their iPod competitor, called the Zune, isn’t going to support podcasts either then they just lost a lot of potential buyers. Of course they may have something up their sleeves…you know how Microsoft likes to be sneaky and underhanded.

Media Player Home-Page
Windows Media Player Homepage
Or just download by clicking below
Download Windows Media Player 11 (32-bit)
Download Windows Media Player 11 (64-bit)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4[/url] DS OperaV2)

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the decrease delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=no.1 dvd ripper 7.1 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home